Sunday, September 14, 2008

New city, new books

I'm back after a long absence I am back in the game again.

Even though a move causes many extra things to do, move out of the old apartment, move into a new. Pack, unpack. Load truck, unload truck etc…I think you get my point. This is the time when I read the most. I can read several books a week when I move. It makes me calm and it fills up all this extra times when there is nothing else I can do but wait for another person or government official to act.
The good news is that I now have plenty of stuff to fill my blog with the coming weeks.

The second thing for me to do, is walk around to all the bookstores in my neighborhood to see what they have to offer, not to mention the libraries. But that’s for another time. Now I will finish a new book.
Josefine

My recommendations: The kings comedienne by Agneta Pleijel

No comments: