Thursday, June 11, 2009

Books and feelings

I like books that have strong feelings and even better if the author manages to convey that feeling to the reader. It is far from many books and writers that have that effect on me. There are many writers who write good books that I enjoy reading, but they will not last in my mind more than a couple of weeks.
I like to laugh out loud when I am reading, look behind my back so no one will squeeze up on me and fall in love with the love interest of the character. These feelings are necessary for me to keep the interest in the book. Some of the writers that almost always succeed in capturing my attention are Stephen King, Dodie Smith and Fannie Flagg.
I will always finish a book I started, if it interests me or not, but there are only a few of them that I will remember vividly a year from now.
Josefine


My recommendations: The girl who loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King

No comments: