Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sequels - The Orange Girl

I just borrowed a book from my sister, the sequel to Lena Kallenberg’s book The Orange girl. (if you remember, I recommended it here a couple of entries ago). I didn’t even know that there was a second book; it came as a good surprise.
I hope it is as good as the first was, sometimes that’s not always true. Most of you have probably seen several movies with both a second and a third follow-up and for every movie it has become a bit worse. I will do my best to not judge the book before I have read it. At the same time I will try not to have too high expectations of it.
By the way the name loosely translated would be Love in Stockholm. Perhaps I start to read it tonight.
Josefine

My recommendations: Alexander McCall Smith’s books about Isabel Dalhousie and the Sunday Philosophy club.

No comments: