Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why aren’t there any good Christmas books for adults?

I ask you the question because when I look back at the books I read about Christmas when I was young; I can vividly remember plenty of them. Many of them written by Astrid Lindgren, but there were also others. They gave a wonderful feeling of Christmas that are forever etched in my memory. I think about them and feel the smell of Christmas and get that warm and fuzzy feeling that only good memories from childhood can give you. But as an adult I have troubled finding any stories about Christmas that can provoke the same feeling. Is there any of you who have any good tips you’d like to share?
Or why not share with us your favourite Christmas book as a child?
Josefine

My recommendations: Most of the children’s books by Astrid Lindgren that had something to do with Christmas.

No comments: