Sunday, December 6, 2009

Books under the tree this year

I have started to write my Christmas list for the books I wish for this year. It is usually a long list of books I have seen during the year but haven’t had the opportunity to buy yet. So far, my short list looks like this:

The history of love by Nicole Krauss

This book has been on my list for a while now but I never get ready to buy it, I will hope for Santa instead.
The white queen by Philippa Gregory

I liked her books about the Tudors and it will be interesting to see what this new series is about.
The camel bookmobile by Masha Hamilton

Just the name perks my interest.
Thames: Sacred River and London: The Biography by Peter Ackroyd

Now when I live in London, it feels like I should read this two heavy books.
Heaven can wait by Cally Taylor

I have followed her journey from writing and editing the book to its publishing and now I look forward to getting a copy.

If I don’t get them for Christmas this year, I can always look forward to see some of them at the big book sale in Sweden at the end of February.
Josefine

My recommendations: By someone a book this year for Christmas. Who doesn’t want a hard gift this year?

No comments: