Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coleman's best so far

I go through periods when I read much from the same genre and a couple of weeks over the summer, it was chick-lit. This time there was a mix of authors I've read before and some new. First Cally Taylor's début novel Heaven can wait, then there were books by Rowan Coleman, Sheila O'Flangan and Sarah Addison Allen all authors I've read before.
Lessons in laughing out loud by Rowan Coleman is the third book I've read from her and I must say I think it is the best of her books so far. It had a bit of a dip towards the end, but then it picked back up again in the last chapters to end quite well.
I am still waiting for my library to purchase her newest book Happy home for broken hearts.
Josefine
Title: Lessons in laughing out loud Author: Rowan Coleman ISBN: 978-0-09-955126-3

No comments: