Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Reading

I just picked up a leaflet at the library with this summer’s Richard and Judy selection. I don’t watch their show (mainly because I don’t have a working TV right now) but I must say that their selection of books is quite interesting. Some of my favourites that I have had my eyes on before are The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee and Guernica by Dave Boling. Stephen Carter’s Palace Council seems quite interesting as well especially since there is currently a black president in the White House. Some of the others The Great Lover, Mystery Man and The Senator’s Wife didn’t appeal to me as much. I guess the charm of this book club, is their wide selection and you can find anything there.
Josefine

My recommendations: The Outcast by Sadie Jones

No comments: