Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Book People arrived

I just collected my books from my latest The book people order and I am ecstatic. Not only did I score the first Christmas present of the year, a princess collection for a friend’s daughter but I also bought a collection of Roald Dahl books for dirt-cheap and an assortment of 10 novels for £5. Too good to be true, even if they turn out to be rubbish, for 50p each I can afford to finish them and never look at them again.
This company probably has the best deals I have ever encountered when it comes to books and the best part is that they come to my work and all I have to do is fill in my order and they will return the books to me.
Josefine

My recommendations: Go online and see if The Book People will deliver to your work as well

No comments: