Saturday, October 31, 2009

Midnight Post

If you are questioning what I am doing up, close to midnight on Saturday night, posting on my blog, I will tell you. It is because I, with about 75 000 others around the world are ready to start our quest to write a 50 000 word novel in one month. Starting exactly at midnight on November first, it is time for another crazy month of mad typing around the world. Who knows how many will make it to the end? However, everybody knows that even less make it to publishing, but it doesn’t matter, it is not the most important goal for many of us. According to the website, there are some who has been published and added on to the world’s every increasing list of books.
Posts may be fewer this month, as I’m busy typing my own novel instead of reading others.
Josefine

My recommendations: Monitor my progress on my page


Update, apperantly we passed the 100 000 mark of NaNoWriMo members a couple of days ago.

No comments: