Friday, September 2, 2011

Confession of a late shopper

I read parts of Checkouta life at the tills by Anna Sam with a smile on my face, having some experience in customer service, I recognised many of the events.
Then I came to the Late Shopper Customer and I have to confess, in my younger years, my sister and I made a point of every Sunday, pay a visit to the store at ten to nine (it closed at nine), dash in, head for the sweets, then dash back out and home to the nine o'clock start of the regular TV movie of the week. They must have set the clocks after us. To our defence, we never lounged around in the aisles, we always knew what we wanted, but it must have been so annoying seeing us every week doing the same thing. Sorry Checkout girls, we were young and didn't know better.
Josefine

Title: Checkout - life at the tills Author: Anna Sam ISBN: 978-1-906040-93-2

No comments: