Friday, November 11, 2011

Book launch

I have now met the lovely Miranda Dickinson and is the proud owner of a signed copy of It started with a kiss. It was at her book-launch at the swanky Grange Hotel at St Paul's that we all received a signed copy of the book, courtesy of Avon. I started the first chapter on the tube home, but wanted to wait with the next as I am still reading her first book Fairytale of New York and don't want to mix the two. But I am really looking forward to this one and as it is a chrismassy book it would be nice to read it in the weeks going up to Christmas.
Also Cally Taylor's new book Home for Christmas is out now another book that goes on my christmas wish list.
Josefine

Title: It started with a kiss Author: Miranda Dickinson ISBN: 978-1-84756-167-1

No comments: